The Export Course 2016 opened with a brief presentation of the different institutions and the assistance they offer to exporters. This was followed by presentations on topics including corruption and international rules and regulations, as well as reports by exporters detailing useful experiences.
Norway’s export instruments in practice
- How can we help boost your exports?
- Be inspired by real case studies
Increasing your exports – what should you know?
- Avoiding loss-making exports
- Reducing corruption risk in export contracts
- Credit assessment, long-term financing
- Credit assessment, short-term financing