Watch our new video to learn how you can get your project off the ground – with quality deliveries and financing from Norway. Export Credit Norway and GIEK support small and medium-sized export transactions all over the world. Let us show you how it works.
– Export financing is a very useful instrument, says Per Knutsen, general manager of Drammen Yard. In 2015 GIEK issued a guarantee of NOK 16.8 million in connection with the sale of offshore cable carousels to the company’s Swedish sister company, Drammen Yards Leasing, which leases out the carousels in EU and world markets. The guarantee covers loans from Export Credit Norway.
- GIEK is a very important partner for us on international projects. The financing solutions we devise with GIEK make it easier to take our share of the risk, says Vibeke Solberg Forås, General Manager Business Banking Sparebank1 SMN.
– We greatly appreciate the good cooperation we’ve had with GIEK, and we have achieved a lot together. GIEK makes sure Norway is contributing to the crucial development of renewable electricity supply in developing countries. GIEK is an essential partner for us to succeed with our growth strategy for the period to 2020, says Scatec Solar CEO Raymond Carlsen.
– The offer of export financing is important for Element Logic and is used in the sales process with potential customers.
Export financing is often essential to getting projects under way, says Dag-Adler Blakseth, CEO of Element Logic.
– Loans and guarantees from Export Credit Norway and GIEK have been crucial in obtaining quick and solid financing for the project,” says Ole Henning Christiansen, the CEO of Safelink AS.
- When Myanmar opened up to the outside world in 2011, Bergen Engines and the Rolls-Royce group wanted to gain access to this chartered market – with our gas engines, says Merethe Fjeldstad, Bergen Engines.